Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WEEK 67: BACK TO BACK ISLAND ADVENTURES

11-21-16 LETTER

Well guys I got back here to San Cristobal safe and sound! We got in Saturday at 11am. This last week was a little crazy with everything going on and the zone and leadership conferences with Elder Godoy. 

The training meetings were super great. He taught a bunch about Preach my Gospel and some of the things in which our mission needs to improve. It really opened our eyes a lot. Because the mission has changes a lot with the change from President Torres to President Moreno. Elder Godoy shared with us that the mission has a history of being the mission with the highest numbers in the area, and that the missionaries here have a tradition of being the most obedient and hard working. And his area are 25 missions from Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia and Venezuela. But with the president change we havent been having as high numbers in the key indicators..but we have kept being obedient in our work. So we made some new changes to the mission that we are going to be putting into practice to keep baptising and finding new people to teach. He talked a lot about helping solve our investigators problems and digging to find out the root of their problem so we can help them more. It has already been helping us out so much here in San Cristobal.

So this last week I wasnt in the office...I got to work in my old zone and go on visits with all of the Elders to help them grow their sectors and their investigator pool. The APs told me to go there so I was super happy and I got to stay in my old house and they told me that Hugo and Xiomara got baptised and I got to see them so it was great!!!! 


So today we went to the high part of the island to the Galapagerua where you see the Giant turtles, and to Junco and almost to the beach at the end of the island haha. I took a ton of pictures but the internet is really slow here...so I think you might have to wait until next week to see them...its honestly not letting me attach them...anyways I gotta go but I love you guys Ill send a ton of poctures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment