Monday, August 22, 2016

WEEK 50: ZL LIFE IN GUAYAQUIL

7/25/16 Letter

Bueno family this last week has been great! There have been some changes here in the Zone so I will not have a lot of time to write you guys because we have to go to the Bus terminal to pick up some Elders that are moving in to our house.

I just want to let you guys know that everything is going great out here! We are working super hard and the mission has changed a whole lot with President Moreno, he is now allowing some sports like Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee so its definitely changing. As far as this last week we found a new family to teach and we are preparing them to be baptised. I love this work and I love every opportunity to talk with everyone we see! And I have learned to love studying the scriptures every day. The hour of personal study in the morning is honestly my favorite part, it helps me to start the day out strong and with the spirit! Also this next week we will be having our first leadership council in the mission which is when all the zone leaders and the Hermana leaders get together for a conference with President, so I am sure he is going to keep changing things about the mission. I honestly like some of the changes, sure its going to take some time to get used to but I know its for the better. I tried to attach some photos, but the viruses stole them...maybe next week! Love you guys!


      Elder Solari

No comments:

Post a Comment